August 2022 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Tip no. 10: Singing in London Summer Concert – The Power of a Sing Along
- Tip no 9: The truth about singing: What makes Tina Turner a great singer?
- Tip no. 8: The truth about singing: What inspired us to sing and how do we do it?
- Tip no. 7: The truth about singing: What is an emotional voice? The ‘vibrato’.
- Tip no. 6: The truth about singing: How to gain the confidence to sing and how to lose it?
Tag Archives: voice
When you hear a song sung in a trembling voice it might sound strange to your ear but in most cases it is projected that way in order to create a special effect. This effect is called vibrato which comes … Continue reading
#479720035 / gettyimages.com Although singing is a natural way of using your voice, most people can’t sing properly for the simple reason that they don’t pronounce the words in the correct way. To sing means to project and to project … Continue reading
Singing is a natural way of expressing your emotions using the voice you have within you. The act of singing means we can use our voice to make various notes and rhythms and in different volumes. These ingredients make up … Continue reading