- Tip no. 10: Singing in London Summer Concert – The Power of a Sing Along
- Tip no 9: The truth about singing: What makes Tina Turner a great singer?
- Tip no. 8: The truth about singing: What inspired us to sing and how do we do it?
- Tip no. 7: The truth about singing: What is an emotional voice? The ‘vibrato’.
- Tip no. 6: The truth about singing: How to gain the confidence to sing and how to lose it?
Monthly Archives: June 2014
When you hear a song sung in a trembling voice it might sound strange to your ear but in most cases it is projected that way in order to create a special effect. This effect is called vibrato which comes … Continue reading